Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD164
Clone N6B6 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Pre-B Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The N6B6 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes CD164. CD164 is a 80-90 kDa, mucin-like molecule present on CD34+ cells during the early stages of B cell, erythroid cell and myelomonocytic cell development. It is also expressed on epithelial cells, peripheral blood monocytes and weakly on lymphocytes. Mucin-like molecules are a new family of glycoproteins present in tissues of the hematopoietic system. They are highly glycosylated polypeptides, containing predominantly O-linked carbohydrate side chains. CD164 may reportedly play a role in hematopoiesis by facilitating the adhesion of CD34+ cells to bone marrow stroma.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytrometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Bioscience Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.