PE Mouse Anti-Human CD164
Clone N6B6 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Pre-B Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The N6B6 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes CD164. CD164 is a 80-90 kDa, mucin-like molecule present on CD34+ cells during the early stages of B cell, erythroid cell and myelomonocytic cell development. It is also expressed on epithelial cells, peripheral blood monocytes and weakly on lymphocytes. Mucin-like molecules are a new family of glycoproteins present in tissues of the hematopoietic system. They are highly glycosylated polypeptides, containing predominantly O-linked carbohydrate side chains. CD164 may reportedly play a role in hematopoiesis by facilitating the adhesion of CD34+ cells to bone marrow stroma.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.