BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD20
Clone 2H7 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name MS4A1; B1; Bp35; LEU-16; S7
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse C57BL/6 IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human 6.16c1.3 B cell line
- Workshop No. II B22; III B739, NL382; IV B201
- Entrez Gene ID 931
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 2H7 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD20, encoded by the MS4A1 (Membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1) gene. CD20 is a 33-37 kDa, unglycosylated four-transmembrane phosphoprotein. CD20 is expressed on pre-B-cells, resting and activated B cells, and follicular dendritic cells, but not plasma cells. Low level CD20 expression is observed on a small subset of normal circulating T lymphocytes. The CD20 molecule is involved in the regulation of B-cell activation.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.
- Species cross-reactivity detected in product development may not have been confirmed on every format and/or application.