Purified NA/LE Rat Anti-Mouse CD90.2
Clone 30-H12 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Thy-1.2; T25; Thymus Cell Antigen 1; Theta
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Apoptosis, (Co)-stimulation (Reported)
- Immunogen Mouse Thymus / Spleen
- Entrez Gene ID 21838
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 30-H12 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD90.2 (Thy-1.2) alloantigen on thymocytes, most peripheral T lymphocytes, some intraepithelial T lymphocytes (IEL, DEC), epithelial cells, fibroblasts, neurons, hematopoietic stem cells, but not B lymphocytes, of most mouse strains. Thy-1.2 has also been initially reported to be detectable on thymic dendritic cells, but later revealed that the antigen was probably picked up from T-lineage cells. 30-H12 mAb has been reported not to cross-react with Thy-1.1 (e.g., AKR/J, PL), or with rat Thy-1. CD90 is a GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein of the Ig superfamily which is involved in signal transduction. In addition, there is evidence that CD90 mediates adhesion of thymocytes to thymic stroma. It has been reported that crosslinked 30-H12 antibody induces Ca2+ influx into thymocytes and that co-crosslinking of 30-H12 mAb with antibody to the CD3/TCR complex intensifies thymocyte signal transduction, promotes apoptosis of thymocytes, and inhibits the CD3-mediated proliferative response of mature T lymphocytes.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.