Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD47
Clone B6H12 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name IAP; CDw149; gp42; MER6; Neurophilin; OA3 ; Rh-related antigen
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified human placental RGD-binding proteins
- Workshop No. V BP400; S271
- Entrez Gene ID 961
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The B6H12 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD47, a 42-52 kDa N-linked glycan protein. CD47 antigen, also known as integrin-associated protein (IAP), is expressed on all hematopoietic cells, including leukocytes, platelets and erythrocytes. It is also expressed on epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts and many tumor cell lines. CD47 may play a role as a signal transducer in the regulation of cation fluxes across cell membranes and in the chemotactic and adhesive interactions of leukocytes with endothelial cells. The B6H12 antibody is capable of blocking phagocytosis of microparticles by peripheral blood granulocytes. It has also been reported to induce proliferation of CD3-activated T cells.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.