Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD177
Clone MEM-166 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Human neutrophil alloantigen 2a; HNA-2a; NB1; PRV-1; PRV1
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Granulocytes
- Workshop No. VI M-M17, BP-609; VII 70510
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MEM-166 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD177 which is also known as NB1 (Neutrophil-specific antigen), HNA-2a (Human neutrophil alloantigen 2a), and PRV1 (Polycythemia rubra vera 1). CD177 is a glycophosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored plasma membrane glycoprotein (56-64 kDa). CD177 is expressed on subpopulations of neutrophils, neutrophillic metamyelocytes and myelocytes from 89 to 97% of healthy individuals. It is also expressed on secondary granules. Its expression is upregulated on granulocytes stimulated with the chemotactic peptide f-met-leu-phe (fMLP). Although the function of CD177 has not been fully established, some reports suggest its possible role as receptor molecule involved in leucocyte migration.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.