FITC Mouse Anti-Human CD47
Clone B6H12 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name IAP; CDw149; gp42; MER6; Neurophilin; OA3 ; Rh-related antigen
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified human placental RGD-binding proteins
- Workshop No. V BP400; S271
- Entrez Gene ID 961
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The B6H12 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD47, a 42-52 kDa N-linked glycan protein. CD47 antigen, also known as integrin-associated protein (IAP), is expressed on all hematopoietic cells, including leukocytes, platelets and erythrocytes. It is also expressed on epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts and many tumor cell lines. CD47 may play a role as a signal transducer in the regulation of cation fluxes across cell membranes and in the chemotactic and adhesive interactions of leukocytes with endothelial cells. The B6H12 antibody is capable of blocking phagocytosis of microparticles by peripheral blood granulocytes. It has also been reported to induce proliferation of CD3-activated T cells.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.