BV510 Rat Anti-Human CD49f
Clone GoH3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name ITGA6; IThe GoH3 monoclonal ntegrin alpha-6; Integrin α6 chain; VLA-6; ITA6
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Rat SD, also known as Sprague-Dawley (outbred) IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse mammary tumor cells
- Workshop No. IV P55
- Entrez Gene ID 3655
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The GoH3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD49f which is also known as integrin α6 chain. CD49f is a ~150 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the integrin alpha chain family of extracellular matrix and cell adhesion receptors. The integrin α6 subunit associates with the integrin β1 chain (CD29) to form VLA-6 and with the integrin β4 chain (CD104) to form the integrin α6β4 complex, also known as the laminin and kalinin receptor. CD49f is expressed mainly on T cells, monocytes, platelets, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, perineural cells, and trophoblasts of placenta. GoH3 recognizes an extracellular epitope of integrin α6 on human, mouse and bovine cells. GoH3 has been reported to block the binding of integrin α6 to laminin P1 and E8 fragments.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.