Biotin Mouse Anti-Human CD90
Clone 5E10 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name THY1; Thy-1 antigen; Thy-1 membrane glycoprotein
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon, Pig, Dog (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human HEL Cell Line
- Workshop No. V M07, BP222; VI BP28, E046
- Entrez Gene ID 7070
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 5E10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD90 which is also known as Thy-1. CD90 is a 25-35 kDa glycophosphatidylinositol-anchored membrane glycoprotein of the Ig superfamily that is expressed on 1-4% of human fetal liver cells, cord blood cells, and bone marrow cells. The anti-CD90 antibody binds to a subset of immature CD34+ cells and a distinct subset of mature CD34- cells that are CD3+CD4+. The CD90+CD34+ population is highly enriched for cells capable of long-term culture. The anti-CD90 antibody is useful for enriching high proliferative potential colony-forming cells (HIPP-CFC) that are primative progenitor cells.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.