Purified Mouse Anti-Human ROR1
Clone 4A5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 1; NTRKR1
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-paraffin, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Reported)
- Immunogen Human ROR1 cDNA
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 4A5 monoclonal antibody binds to the glycosylated type I membrane protein ROR1 (Receptor-tyrosine-kinase-like Orphan Receptor 1). The ROR1 and ROR2 related proteins are highly conserved evolutionarily and are primarily expressed during embryogenesis. ROR1 is not expressed on normal peripheral blood lymphocytes. ROR1 is similar to tropomyosin receptor kinase (Trk family) neurotropic receptors and shares a cysteine-rich domain with Frizzled receptors for Wnt-family signaling proteins, which are involved in the regulation of embryogenesis and carcinogenesis. Furthermore, there is mounting evidence that aberrant ROR1 expression contributes to human malignancy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.