FITC Mouse Anti-Human MIP-1β
Clone D21-1351 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Macrophage inflammatory protein 1-beta; CCL4; C-C motif chemokine 4; LAG-1
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human MIP-1β
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The D21-1351 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the human CC chemokine, MIP-1β (macrophage inflammatory protein-1β). Human MIP-1β shares approximately 75% homology with mouse MIP-1β at the amino acid level. Expression of MIP-1β in human peripheral blood cells is induced by proinflammatory and mitogenic stimuli. MIP-1β is a chemoattractant for monocytes and lymphocytes. Human MIP-1β binds to receptors, CCR5 and CCR8. The human MIP-1β gene has been mapped to chromosome 17q11. The immunogen used to generate D21-1351 hybridoma was recombinant human MIP-1β.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.