FITC Mouse Anti-Human CD107b
Clone H4B4 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name LAMP-2; LAMP2; LAMPB; LGP110
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Adult Adherent Peripheral Blood Cells
- Workshop No. V P007
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H4B4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD107b. CD107b is a heavily glycosylated, ~120 kDa type I transmembrane protein that is also known as lysosomal-associated membrane protein 2 (LAMP-2/LAMP2), LAMPB, or LGP110. CD107b is expressed in the lysosomal and endosomal membranes of most cell types where it may play a role in maintaining membrane integrity. CD107b is also expressed on the surface of activated platelets and lymphocytes, including T lymphocytes, e.g., degranulating CD8+ cytotoxic T cells. CD107b serves as a ligand for selectins, including E-selectin, and mediates cellular adhesion. CD107a/ LAMP-1 and CD107b /LAMP-2 are carriers for poly-N-acetyllactosamines, and display the sialyl Le[x] antigen. CD107b is likewise expressed on some tumor cells and cell lines, including U937 and KG1a, and may facilitate tumor metastases.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.