FITC Mouse Anti-Human CD107a
Clone H4A3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name LAMP1; LAMP-1; LAMPA; LGP120
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Adult Adherent Peripheral Blood Cells
- Workshop No. V P008
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H4A3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD107a which is also known as Lysosomal-associated membrane protein 1 (LAMP-1). LAMP-1 is a ~110 kDa type I transmembrane protein that is heavily glycosylated and widely expressed by cells primarily on the luminal surface of their lysosomes. It is also expressed on the surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, cytotoxic T cells and NK cells, and some tumor cell lines, including U937 and KG1a. LAMP-1 can serve as a ligand for E-selectin-mediated cell adhesion. LAMP-1 and LAMP-2 (CD107b) are carriers for poly-N-acetyllactosamines and are able to display sialyl Le[x] termini.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
We routinely test this antibody on the fixed and permeabilized Jurkat cells by flow cytometry with Cytofix/Cytoperm (Cat. No. 554714) for fixation and permeabilization.