Alexa Fluor® 700 Mouse Anti-Human CD19
Clone HIB19 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. V CD19.11
- Entrez Gene ID 930
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HIB19 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 95 kDa type I transmembrane CD19 glycoprotein. CD19 is expressed during all stages of B-cell maturation and differentiation, except on plasma cells. CD19 is also present on follicular dendritic cells. It is not found on T cells or on normal granulocytes. CD19 is a signal transduction molecule that regulates B cell development, activation, proliferation and differentiation. It associates with the complement receptor 2 (CD21), TAPA-1 (CD81), Leu 13, and/or MHC class II to form a signal transduction complex on the surface of B cells. Anti-CD19 clone HIB19 partially blocks the binding of clone B43, another CD19-specific monoclonal antibody.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Alexa Fluor® 700 is a far-red dye that can be excited with a 633–640-nm laser. This enables multicolor analysis in conjunction with APC or Alexa Fluor® 647, and APC-H7 or APC-Cy7 reagents.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 700 was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Alexa Fluor® 700 has an adsorption maximum of ~700nm and a peak fluorescence emission of ~720nm. Before staining cells with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.