PE Mouse Anti-NHP CD45
Clone D058-1283 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Pan Leukocyte, NHP-specific; PTPRC; LCA; L-CA; Leukocyte Common Ag
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Rhesus peripheral whole blood
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
D058-1283 is a CD45 monoclonal antibody specific for non-human primate leucocytes. It was developed using Rhesus peripheral whole blood as the immunogen. It does not cross-react with human leucocytes. This antibody reacts with baboon, Rhesus and Cynomolgus Macaque leucocytes in a similar pattern to CD45 binding to leukocyte common antigen (LCA) on human cells. Immunophenotypic analysis shows that D058-1283 binds to lymphocytes, monocytes and granulocytes of non-human primate blood samples. This antibody is able to block the binding of monoclonal antibody TÜ116; a reported anti-human CD45 antibody that cross-reacts with nonhuman primate leucocytes. In Western blot analysis, the D058-1283 antibody identifies a 180-200 kDa band.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.