Alexa Fluor® 700 Mouse Anti-NHP CD45
Clone D058-1283 (RUO)
Consider BD HorizonTM Red 718 Reagents, bright small molecule alternative to BD PharmingenTM Alexa FluorTM 700 with low background. More Info.
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Pan Leukocyte, NHP-specific; PTPRC; LCA; L-CA; Leukocyte Common Ag
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Rhesus peripheral whole blood
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
D058-1283 is a CD45 monoclonal antibody specific for non-human primate leucocytes. It was developed using Rhesus peripheral whole blood as the immunogen. It does not cross-react with human leucocytes. This antibody reacts with baboon, Rhesus and Cynomolgus Macaque leucocytes in a similar pattern to CD45 binding to leukocyte common antigen (LCA) on human cells. Immunophenotypic analysis shows that D058-1283 binds to lymphocytes, monocytes and granulocytes of non-human primate blood samples. This antibody is able to block the binding of monoclonal antibody TÜ116; a reported anti-human CD45 antibody that cross-reacts with nonhuman primate leucocytes. In Western blot analysis, the D058-1283 antibody identifies a 180-200 kDa band.
Alexa Fluor® 700 is a far-red dye that can be excited with a 633–640-nm laser. This enables multicolor analysis in conjunction with APC or Alexa Fluor® 647, and APC-H7 or APC-Cy7 reagents.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 700 was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Alexa Fluor® 700 has an adsorption maximum of ~700nm and a peak fluorescence emission of ~720nm. Before staining cells with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.