Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD135
Clone 4G8 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human FLT3 Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VI C-27
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 4G8 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD135 which is also known as FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3), Fetal liver kinase 2 (FLK2) and Stem cell tyrosine kinase 1 (STK1). CD135 is a 155-160 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It belongs to subclass III of the receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family which includes receptors for M-CSF (CD115), SCF/c-Kit Ligand (CD117), and PDGF (CD140a and CD140b). CD135 is expressed on multipotential, myelomonocytic and primitive B-cell progenitors. The most primitive hematopoietic progenitor cells express low levels of CD135. CD135 plays the role of growth factor receptor for early hematopoietic progenitors. Reports from studies with knockout mice have shown that targeted CD135 disruption impaired the development of primitive progenitor cells of all hematopoietic lineages with significant impact on lymphopoietic precursors.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.