HRP Rat Anti-Mouse Ig, κ Light Chain
Clone 187.1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Ig kappa chain C region; IGKC; Igk-C; Ig, κ
- Isotype Rat SD, also known as Sprague-Dawley (outbred) IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse IgG2b κ secreted by MPC-11 plasmacytoma
- Entrez Gene ID 16071
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ProClin™ 150 as preservative.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 187.1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to kappa light chains of mouse immunoglobulins. The 187.1 antibody does not react with mouse λ1 or λ2 immunoglobulin lights chains or mouse immunoglobulin heavy chains.
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with HRP under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free HRP were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- ProClin is a trademark of Rohm and Haas Company.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
Investigators are encouraged to titrate, with a suggested starting dilution of 1:1000.
Warning: HRP Rat Anti-Mouse Ig, k Light Chain contains 0.004% (w/w) of a CMIT/MIT mixture (3:1), which is a mixture of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 220-239-6] (3:1).
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Wear protective gloves / eye protection.
Wear protective clothing.
Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.