Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1
Clone A85-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA Detection (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry, Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Pooled Mouse IgG1
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The A85-1 antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG1 of Igh-Ca and Igh-Cb haplotypes. It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Detection of surface immunoglobulin on B lymphoma cells has been demonstrated with the A85-1 monoclonal antibody. A suspension of pooled mouse IgG1 was used as the source of immunogen.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
ELISA: For the sandwich mouse IgG1 ELISA, biotinylated A85-1 mAb is optimal for detection with purified anti-mouse IgG1 A85-3 mAb (Cat. No. 553445) for capture.
Immunofluorescent staining: Biotinylated A85-1 antibody may be used as a primary or secondary reagent in immunofluorescent staining. For flow cytometric detection of intracytoplasmic IgG1, we recommend FITC-conjugated mAb A85-1 (Cat. No. 553443).
Immunohistochemical staining: For IHC we recommend the use of biotinylated A85-1 mAb in our special formulation for immunohistochemistry, Cat. No. 550331.