- Brand BD Calibrite™
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Stabilized buffered saline with 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status CE/IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD CaliBRITE™ beads are designed for use with FACSComp™ or AutoCOMP™ software and the FACS™ family of ﬂow cytometers (FACSCalibur™, FACSort™, FACScan™, and FACStrak™). The beads are used to adjust instrument settings, set ﬂuorescence compensation, and check instrument sensitivity. Daily use is recommended for monitoring instrument performance over time. CaliBRITE beads are for in vitro diagnostic use.
Preparation and Storage
• Store CaliBRITE beads at 2° to 8°C and protected from direct light. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the label.
• Store Bead Dilution Buffer at 2° to 8°C.
• After dilution, CaliBRITE bead suspensions prepared in Bead Dilution Buffer are stable for 8 hours at 2° to 8°C or for 1 hour at 20–25°C.
• After dilution, CaliBRITE bead suspensions prepared in FACSFlow™ sheath ﬂuid are stable for 8 hours at 2° to 8°C or, if PerCP beads are included, for 1 hour at 2° to 8°C.