This page has been recently translated and is available in French now.
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
The BD FACSAria™ III Cell Sorter is built on the solid foundation of patented technologies, superior multicolor performance and legendary ease-of-use that opened the complex world of cell sorting to a broader audience of researchers and wider range of research applications.
The fluidics and optical systems are precisely integrated to maximize signal detection. A patented flow cell with gel-coupled cuvette and patented octagon and trigon detection system allow the system to achieve high sensitivity and resolution.
Get more information from the BD FACSAria™ III Sorter brochure.
The BD FACSAria™ III Sorter enables high-performance analysis and high-performance sorting
Through the precise coordination of the optical and fluidics systems, the BD FACSAria™ III System delivers exceptional optical detection sensitivity
- Fixed alignment of the cuvette flow cells and the laser minimizes startup time, improves experiment-to-experiment reproducibility, reduces operator-to-operator variability and enables automated daily quality control
- Innovations in the fluidics system such as easy-to-insert nozzles and easy-to-change filters make setup fast and simple
- Software wizards in BD FACSDiva™ Software make aseptic sort setup easy and effective
- BD FACS™ Accudrop technology simplifies drop-delay determination
Get more information about the optics, fluidics and electronics of the BD FACSAria™ III Sorter from the system brochure.
The BD FACSAria™ III Sorter provides increased efficiency for multicolor detection, flexibility to expand and lower cost of ownership
The BD FACSAria™ III Sorter’s optical system efficiently maximizes signal detection and greatly increases sensitivity and resolution for each color in a multicolor assay
- Enhanced sensitivity and resolution ensure that even dim populations can be readily identified and sorted
- The system can support five lasers and four spatially separated beam spots. Choose up to six laser wavelengths—633, 561, 488, 405, and 355 nm—and up to 20 detector positions, to measure up to 18 colors simultaneously
- The system can be expanded with additional lasers via a field upgrade. You can design a configuration that meets your lab’s budget and site requirements today and have a growth path for the future
Differentiating H9 cells. A combination of three different fluorescent antibodies were used to identify both undifferentiated (TRA-1-81 and SSEA-3) and differentiated (SSEA-1) pluripotent stem cells. This combination of markers has been widely used to characterize and isolate differentiated and undifferentiated stem cells derived from hESCs and iPS cells.
Representative FoxP3 staining of sorted Tregs. To determine purity, as defined by FoxP3+ status, a portion of the cells was stained with an anti-human FoxP3 antibody conjugated to the BD Horizon™ V450 Dye. Data is representative of 10 experiments.
- Application Notes
- Decontamination of the BD FACSAria™ II System Using the Prepare for Aseptic Sort Procedure
- Human Regulatory T-Cell Isolation and Measurement of Function
- Identification and Functionality of Adult Mouse Hematopoietic Stem Cell Side Populations after Enrichment on the BD FACSAria II Flow Cytometer Equipped with a 375-nm Near UV Laser
- Qr and Br in BD FACSDiva™ Software: Parameters for Characterizing Detector Performance
- Reduction in Endotoxin Levels After Performing the Prepare for Aseptic Sort Procedure on the BD FACSAria™ II Flow Cytometer
- Filter Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Product Information Sheets
- Quick Reference Guides
- Job Aids
- Data Sheets
- Technical Specifications
- User's Guides and Manuals
- Cross-Instrument and Cross-Site Standardization Using BD FACSDiva Software's Custom Application Settings: Part II of II
- Cross-Instrument and Cross-Site Standardization Using BD FACSDiva Software's Custom Application Settings: Part I of II
- Decontamination of the BD FACSAria II: Is the "Prepare for Aseptic Sort Procedure" Effective?
- Instrument Characterization and Performance Tracking for Digital Flow Cytometers
- Using the BD® Cytometer Setup and Tracking (CS&T) System for Instrument Characterization and Performance Tracking
BD flow cytometers are Class 1 laser products.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Alexa Fluor is a trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.