BD Rhapsody™ Express Single-Cell Analysis System
Select a bench-side system for high throughput targeted single-cell RNA-Seq analysis
The BD Rhapsody™ Express system uses the same technology as the BD Rhapsody system, but workflow is designed and optimized to remove cell imaging during the process, providing a low-cost way for researchers to enter the single-cell RNA world or supplement and round out their RNA-Seq research tools.
Simplifed, affordable system
Utlizes BD Rhapsody technology but removes cell imaging, reducing system start up costs vs. full system
Equivalent data quality
You can rest assured that data quality is equivalent between the two BD Rhapsody system workflows.
Decentralized and portable option
Eliminates the need to move to a core lab or sit in a queue for an instrument to prepare precious primary samples.
Expert support facilitates your success
Get started quickly with minimal upfront training and BD expert support to transition your WTA data to targeted panels.
- Targeted Gene Panels for scRNA-Seq From WTA Data
- BD Rhapsody WTA to Custom Panel White Paper
- BD Single-cell Multiomics Portfolio Brochure
- A Comprehensive Characterization of Regulatory T Cells Using BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System
- Assessing Obesity-induced Inflammation in Mice Through Single Cell Multiomics Analysis
- Exploring Tumor Heterogeneity of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Using Single Cell Multiomics
- Counting Cells with the BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System
- BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System Post PCR1 Purification
- Capturing Single Cells with the BD Rhapsody Express Single-Cell Analysis System
- Performing Quality Control on the Final Sequencing Libraries
- Single-Cell Labeling with BD AbSeq and BD Single-Cell Multiplexing Kit
- BD Rhapsody Bioinformatics Pipeline
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Ask BD Email Updates Contact Info Webinars Promotions Website Feedback
BD Worldwide Careers Privacy Terms and Conditions Permission Request Site Map Mobile
BD Biosciences provides flow cytometers, reagents, tools, and a wide range of services to support the work of researchers and clinicians who understand disease and improve care.
©2019 BD. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, BD, the BD Logo, and all other trademarks are property of Becton, Dickinson and Company