Ease of use without compromise—the BD FACSMelody cell sorter
The BD FACSMelody cell sorter makes running a sorter as easy as running an analyzer.
- Automated technology greatly reduces manual steps and simplifies the workflow, making it ideal for users of all skill levels.
- User-friendly BD FACSChorus™ software provides step-by-step instructions with a comprehensive workflow experience.
- Easy to learn, use and maintain
- Intuitive BD FACSChorus software
- Streamlined workflow
- High sensitivity and resolution
- Reproducible, repeatable results
- Affordable price
- Small footprint
New yellow-green laser feature:
- Excites popular fluorescent proteins such as DsRed and mCherry, as well as PE and PE tandem dyes.
- Enables a breadth of applications, available in ten configurations featuring a standard blue laser and up to two optional lasers, red, violet or yellow-green.
New index sorting feature:
- Correlates cell surface markers with gene expression, or other post-sort studies with index sorting for greater biological insight.
- Indexes 1 to 100 cells per well for the greatest flexibility in your post-sort studies.
- Automation of all sort-stream setup, steering into collection devices and monitoring streamline the workflow.
- Embedded software assistance guides the user at every stage of the workflow.
- Excellent fluorescence sensitivity is achieved by a patented gel-coupled cuvette to identify dim cells and resolve multiple populations.
- Fixed alignment and QC bead technology ensure consistent performance.
- Bimonthly BD™ FC beads replace daily experiment compensation controls.
- Standard configurations use new bright BD Horizon Brilliant™ fluorochrome combinations that are selected to minimize population spread and reduce the need for compensation.
Discover the consistent difference the BD FACSMelody can make in your research.
Request a DemoRequest a Quote
Living Colors (dsRed mCherry) is a registered trademark of Clontech.
Class 1 Laser Product.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.