Biotin Mouse anti-Human CD127
Clone HIL-7R-M21 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name IL-7R; IL7R; IL7RA; IL-7Rα; IL-7R-alpha; Interleukin-7 Receptor alpha
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human IL-7R Recombinant Protein
- Entrez Gene ID 3575
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The hIL-7R-M21 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 60-90 kDa glycoprotein, CD127. CD127 is also known as the IL-7 receptor alpha (IL-7Rα) subunit. The IL-7 receptor complex is a heterodimer composed of CD127 and the common gamma chain (γc, CD132), shared by other cytokine receptors (IL-2R, IL-4R, IL-9R, IL-15R, and IL-21R). CD127 is expressed on thymocytes, T- and B-cell progenitors, mature T cells, and some lymphoid and myeloid cells. In vitro experiments show the expression of CD127 is down-regulated following T cell activation. Studies indicate that the IL-7 Receptor plays an important role in the proliferation and differentiation of mature T cells. Recently, it has been shown that low surface expression of CD127, in combination with intermediate to high surface expression of CD25, the α chain of the IL-2 receptor complex, can distinguish between human regulatory and conventional CD4+ T cells in human adult and cord blood, lymph nodes and thymus.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.