DNA Reagent Kit
- Brand BD Cycletest™ Plus
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Regulatory Status RUO (GMP)
Regulatory Status Legend
The CycleTEST™ PLUS DNA Reagent Kit provides a set of re agents for isolating and staining cell nuclei from surplus fresh or frozen solid tissue specimens or cell suspensions. Flow cytometric analysis of differentially stained normal and tumor cells is used for research in the identification of abnormal DNA stemlines and to estimate the DNA index (DI) and cell-cycle phase distributions of these stemlines.
Contents: Trypsin solution, trypsin inhibitor/ribonuclease A solution, propidium iodide solution.
Preparation and Storage
1. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
2. When stored at -18°C, the reagents are stable until the expiration date shown on the C ycleTEST PLUS kit label. Do not use after the expiration date. The thawed reagents are stable for 1 m onth when stored at 2° to 8°C.
3. The reagents should not be refrozen after thawing. Do not ex pose reagents to direct light during storage or during incubation with cells.
4. Reagents should not be heated to 37°C although they may be briefly exposed to a 37°C water bath in the process of thawing.
5. Solution C (PI) should be protected from light and kept ice cold (2° to 8°C).
6. Incubation times, ce ntrifugation times, or temperatures other than those specified may be a source of error. 7. For optimal results, analyze stained specimens within 3 hours of staining. 8. Alteration in the appearance of the reagents, such as precipitation or discoloration, indicates instability or de terioration. In suc h cases the reagent(s) should not be used.