Antibody Diluent for IHC
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
Immunohistochemistry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, goat serum, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
This diluent is a premixed, ready to use, sodium phosphate-based buffer solution, useful for the dilution of primary and/or secondary antibodies to be used in immunohistochemistry applications. It is suitable for both, acetone-fixed, frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
This product is at a final working concentration, ready for use as diluent of antibody reagents.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.