Purified NA/LE Mouse IgG2a, κ Isotype Control
Clone G155-178 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen TNP-keyhole limpet hemocyanin
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The G155-178 clone has an unknown specificity. Trinitrophenol (TNP), the immunogen, is a hapten not expressed on human, mouse, rat or non-human primate cells. In the absence of specific binding, this antibody may bind non-specifically to immunoglobulin Fc receptors. The immunoglobulin secreted by the G155-178 hybridoma was selected as a mouse IgG2a, κ isotype control following screening for low background binding on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.