Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Rat CD32
Clone D34-485 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Fcgr2b; FcRII; Fc-gamma RII; FcγRII; FcγII receptor
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rat (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Blocking (Tested During Development)
Western blot, Immunohistochemistry-frozen, Immunohistochemistry-zinc-fixed (Reported)
Immunohistochemistry-formalin (antigen retrieval required) (Not Recommended)
- Immunogen Recombinant Rat CD32 Protein
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The D34-485 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes CD32, the FcγII receptor. Rat CD32 is expressed on B lymphocytes, myeloid cells, and some lymphocytes in the thymic medulla. D34-485 antibody blocks binding of aggregated immunoglobulins to the FcγII receptors in vitro.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.