Pacific Blue™ Mouse Anti-Human CD3
Clone SP34-2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD3E; CD3-epsilon; T3E; TCRE
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, λ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing) Human (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified Human CD3ε Protein
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Clone SP34-2 is a mouse IgG1 isotype monoclonal antibody, descendant of SP34 (mouse IgG3), with the same specificity and reactivity pattern as the parent clone. It cross-reacts with a major subset of peripheral blood lymphocytes, but not monocytes or granulocytes, of baboon, and rhesus, cynomolgus, and pigtail macaque monkeys. The distribution on lymphocytes is similar to that observed with normal human donor lymphocytes with the majority of CD3-positive cells being negative when dual stained with antibodies to B or NK cells markers. SP34-2 is also capable of inducing cell proliferation on both human and non-human primate PBMC.
Pacific Blue™ is based on the 6,8-difluoro-7-hydroxycoumarin fluorophore, and is strongly fluorescent, even at neutral pH. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, BD Horizon BV421, Pacific Blue™, and BD Horizon V450 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody is conjugated to Pacific Blue™ under optimum conditions, and unreacted Pacific Blue™ was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Pacific Blue™ has a maximum absorption of 416 nm and maximum emission of 451 nm. Before staining with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Pacific Blue™ is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.