APC Mouse Anti-Human CD3
Clone SP34-2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD3E; CD3-epsilon; T3E; TCRE
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, λ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing) Human (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified Human CD3ε Protein
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Clone SP34-2 is a mouse IgG1 isotype monoclonal antibody, descendant of SP34 (mouse IgG3), with the same specificity and reactivity pattern as the parent clone. It cross-reacts with a major subset of peripheral blood lymphocytes, but not monocytes or granulocytes, of baboon, and rhesus, cynomolgus, and pigtail macaque monkeys. The distribution on lymphocytes is similar to that observed with normal human donor lymphocytes with the majority of CD3-positive cells being negative when dual stained with antibodies to B or NK cells markers. SP34-2 is also capable of inducing cell proliferation on both human and non-human primate PBMC.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- This APC-conjugated reagent can be used in any flow cytometer equipped with a dye, HeNe, or red diode laser.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.