Purified NA/LE Rat Anti-Mouse CD273
Clone TY25 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Pdcd1lg2; B7dc; B7-DC; PD-1 ligand 2; PD-L2; Btdc
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat SD, also known as Sprague-Dawley (outbred) IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse B7-DC
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The TY25 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD273, also known as B7-DC or PD-L2. CD273 is a 42-kDa type I membrane glycoprotein encoded by the Pdcd1lg2 gene of the B7 family of the Ig superfamily. Pdcd1lg2 mRNA is expressed selectively in dendritic cells (DC), liver, and a few transformed cell lines (hepatic, neuroblastoma, and myeloid), but not in lymphoid tissues or macrophages. The protein has not been detected on resting peripheral T and B lymphocytes, macrophages, or DC, but it is upregulated upon activation of T cells, macrophages, and DC by a variety of stimulatory factors. B7-DC's receptor, PD-1, contains an ITIM (Immunoreceptor Tyrosine-based Inhibitory Motif) on its intracytoplasmic region and is expressed on activated B and T lymphocytes, suggesting that B7-DC-PD-1 interaction may be involved in the negative regulation of immune responses. The second PD-1 ligand, B7-H1 (PD-L1), is also a member of the B7 family of the Ig superfamily. B7-DC may also participate in positive immunoregulation, or costimulation of T cells, through an additional receptor, which is not PD-1 and distinct from the alternate receptor for B7-H1. Moreover, B7-DC is the first B7 ligand that has been found to participate in bi-directional communication; ligation of B7-DC on DC stimulates those DC. The TY25 antibody blocks the binding of B7-DC to PD-1, but not to its alternate ligand.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.