BV510 Hamster Anti-Mouse CD11c
Clone HL3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Cd11c; Itgax; Integrin alpha-X; Integrin αX; Cr4; Complement receptor 4
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG1, λ2
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen C57BL/6 Mouse Intestinal Intraepithelial Lymphocytes
- Entrez Gene ID 16411
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HL3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the integrin αx chain of gp150, 95 (CD11c/CD18). CD11c is expressed on dendritic cells, CD4- CD8+ intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL) and some NK cells. It is upregulated on IEL and lymph-node T cells following in vivo activation. Cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage have been reported to express low levels of CD11c. CD11c plays a role in binding of iC3b.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.