BUV395 Rat IgG2b, κ Isotype Control
Clone R35-38 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2b, κ
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The R35-38 hybridoma produces monoclonal rat IgG2b, κ. The target molecule specificity of this clone is unknown. R35-38 has little or no reactivity with mammalian cells and has been found useful as an immunoglobulin isotype control.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BUV395 which has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as an optimal dye for use on a 355 nm laser equipped instrument. With an Ex Max at 348 nm and an Em Max at 395 nm, this dye has virtually no spillover into any other detector. BD Horizon™ BUV395 can be excited with a 355 nm laser and detected with a 379/34 filter.
BUV395 is a UV-excitable dye that has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 348 nm and emission max of 395 nm, BUV395 can be excited by the 355-nm laser and detected in a 379/28 filter. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BUV395 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon BUV395 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.