APC-R700 Mouse Anti-Human CD38
Clone HIT2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name T10; ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1; Cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1; gp45
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. III T155
- Entrez Gene ID 952
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, protein stabilizer, glycerol and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HIT2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD38. The CD38 antigen is also known as T10, ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1, and cyclic ADP ribose hydrolase 1. CD38 is a 45 kDa type II single-chain transmembrane glycoprotein present on thymocytes, activated T cells and terminally differentiated B cells (plasma cells). CD38 is expressed by other cells including monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, myeloid and erythroid precursors and some epithelial cells. The CD38 antigen acts as an ectoenzyme that catalyzes the synthesis and hydrolysis of a Ca++ mobilizing agent, cyclic ADP-ribose. This intracellular calcium plays an important role in cell signaling pathways leading to cellular growth, apoptosis, and differentiation. CD38 binds to CD31 and thus plays a role in lymphocyte adhesion to endothelial cells.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.