PE Rat anti-Mouse CD146
Clone ME-9F1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name S-endo 1; S-endo; Muc18; Mcam; Gicerin
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen CBA/J Mouse lymph node Cell Line
- Entrez Gene ID 84004
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The ME-9F1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse CD146. The CD146 adhesion molecule is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD146 is expressed by blood vessel endothelial cells and may play roles in forming intercellular junctions between endothelial cells and influencing the transendothelial migration of other cell types. CD146 is also expressed by some melanoma cell lines, NK cells and neutrophils. CD146 is not detectable on mouse monocytes, dendritic cells, T cells, NKT cells, B cells and smooth muscle cells. Increased expression of CD146 is reportedly associated with NK cell maturation and may be used to characterize different functional NK cell subsets. Activated CD146-positive mouse NK cells reportedly are less cytotoxic and secrete less IFN-γ than their CD146-negative counterparts.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.