BV786 Mouse Anti-Human CD27
Clone L128 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name TNFRSF7; Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; Tp55; S152
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Activated Peripheral Blood Cells
- Workshop No. VI T6T037
- Entrez Gene ID 939
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The L128 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD27. CD27 is a 55-kDa disulfide-linked dimer that is a member of the nerve growth factor (NGF) super family. This family also includes CD40, rat OX40, tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptors and CD95 (Fas). With its ligand CD70, CD27 acts in a co-stimulatory fashion on T lymphocytes. Present on most peripheral blood T lymphocytes and medullary thymocytes, the CD27 antigen is upregulated upon activation with the release of a soluble form, 28 to 32 kDa. It is also detected on a subpopulation of approximately 33% of circulating B lymphocytes. Following exposure to antigens, CD45RA+ T lymphocytes respond by upregulating the CD27 antigen. After maximal stimulation, the CD27 antigen cannot be re-expressed on long-term cultures or on CD45RA-CD27+ T lymphocytes. The CD4+CD27- population is contained within the memory CD45RO+ subset that proliferates after exposure to allergens. Two subpopulations of B lymphocytes bearing the CD27 antigen secrete IgM (δ+) and IgG (δ-).
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BV786 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. This dye is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 with an Ex Max of 405-nm and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 786-nm. BD Horizon BV786 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in a filter used to detect Cy™7-like dyes (eg, 780/60-nm filter).
BV786 is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 and an acceptor dye with an emission maximum at 786 nm. BV786 offers a bright choice for the 6th detector off the violet laser.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV786 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV786 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Violet 786 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,227,187; 8,455,613; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794/566349) or the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer Plus (Cat. No. 566385).