BUV395 Mouse Anti-Human CD27
Clone L128 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name TNFRSF7; Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 7; Tp55; S152
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Activated Peripheral Blood Cells
- Workshop No. VI T6T037
- Entrez Gene ID 939
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The L128 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD27. CD27 is a 55-kDa disulfide-linked dimer that is a member of the nerve growth factor (NGF) super family. This family also includes CD40, rat OX40, tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptors and CD95 (Fas). With its ligand CD70, CD27 acts in a co-stimulatory fashion on T lymphocytes. Present on most peripheral blood T lymphocytes and medullary thymocytes, the CD27 antigen is upregulated upon activation with the release of a soluble form, 28 to 32 kDa. It is also detected on a subpopulation of approximately 33% of circulating B lymphocytes. Following exposure to antigens, CD45RA+ T lymphocytes respond by upregulating the CD27 antigen. After maximal stimulation, the CD27 antigen cannot be re-expressed on long-term cultures or on CD45RA-CD27+ T lymphocytes. The CD4+CD27- population is contained within the memory CD45RO+ subset that proliferates after exposure to allergens. Two subpopulations of B lymphocytes bearing the CD27 antigen secrete IgM (δ+) and IgG (δ-).
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BUV395 which has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as an optimal dye for use on a 355 nm laser equipped instrument. With an Ex Max at 348 nm and an Em Max at 395 nm, this dye has virtually no spillover into any other detector. BD Horizon™ BUV395 can be excited with a 355 nm laser and detected with a 379/28 filter.
BUV395 is a UV-excitable dye that has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 348 nm and emission max of 395 nm, BUV395 can be excited by the 355-nm laser and detected in a 379/28 filter. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BUV395 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon BUV395 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.