BD™ Cytometer Setup and Tracking Bead Lot Files (BD FACSDiva™ v6.x)
Each lot of BD™ Cytometer Setup & Tracking beads (CS&T beads) has an associated bead lot file that needs to be downloaded from this website and then imported into BD FACSDiva™ software v6.x.
To download and install the appropriate bead lot file, please follow these instructions. (You may wish to print them.)
- On the BD FACSDiva Bead Lot Files page, go to the section for the version of BD FACSDiva software that you are using.
- Click the link that matches the bead lot number on your vial of CS&T beads. This will begin the download process.
- If you are downloading directly to the cytometer workstation, save the zipped bead lot file to C:\Program Files\BD FACSDiva Software\CST\Bead Lot
Otherwise, download the bead lot file to any location and manually transfer it via network, flash drive, or other method to C:\Program Files\BD FACSDiva Software\CST\Bead Lot.
- After saving the bead lot file in the proper folder, unzip it and start BD FACSDiva software on the cytometer workstation.
- Within BD FACSDiva software, select Cytometer > CST > Tools > Bead Lots.
- In the Bead Lot window, click the Import button.
- Select the appropriate bead lot file and click Open.
- Close the Bead Lot window.
The BD Cytometer Setup and Tracking application is For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.