BV786 Mouse Anti-Human CD29 Clone MAR4 (RUO)
- BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name
- ITGB1; Integrin beta-1; Integrin β1; FNRB; GPIIA; ITB1; MDF2; MSK12; VLA-4β
- Vol. Per Test
- 5 µl
- Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Purified Human α5β1 Fibronectin Receptor
- Workshop No.
- VI A093
- Entrez Gene ID
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 100 Tests
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
The MAR4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD29. CD29 is a 130 kDa integrin β 1 subunit that is expressed as a heterodimeric complex with one of six distinct α subunits, comprising the very late activation antigen (VLA) subfamily of adhesion receptors. The β 1 subunit has a broad tissue distribution; it is expressed on lymphocytes, monocytes and weakly on granulocytes, but not on erythrocytes. These receptors are involved in a variety of cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BV786 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. This dye is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 with an Ex Max of 405-nm and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 786-nm. BD Horizon BV786 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in a filter used to detect Cy™7-like dyes (eg, 780/60-nm filter).
- Excitation Source
- Violet 405 nm
- Excitation Max
- 407 nm
- Emission Max
- 786 nm
BV786 is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 and an acceptor dye with an emission maximum at 786 nm. BV786 offers a bright choice for the 6th detector off the violet laser.
Suggested Companion Products
|563794||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||100 Tests||
|563330||BV786 Mouse IgG1, k Isotype Control RUO||50 µg||
|349202||Lysing Solution 10X Concentrate IVD||100||
|555899||Lysing Buffer RUO||100 mL||
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Cy is a trademark of Amersham Biosciences Limited.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
NEW SHOPPING LIST