BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD106 Clone 51-10C9 (RUO)
- BD OptiBuild™BD OptiBuild custom reagents make BD Horizon Brilliant™ dyes readily available across a wide selection of cell surface antibodies. Learn more about what makes BD OptiBuild reagents unique Learn more at bdbiosciences.com/go/optibuild
- Alternative Name
- VCAM-1; Vascular cell adhesion protein 1; INCAM-100; L1CAM
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Human (Tested in Development)
- Flow cytometry (Qualified)
- Human VCAM-1 Recombinant Protein
- Workshop No.
- V E112
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 50 µg
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The 51-10C9 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD106. CD106 is a 100-110 kDa type I transmembrane sialoglycoprotrein that is also known as Vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1) and INCAM-110. CD106 is expressed at high levels on the surface of cytokine-stimulated endothelium, and at minimal levels on unstimulated endothelium. VCAM-1 serves as a ligand for the leukocyte integrins α 4 β 1 (CD49d/CD29 complex; VLA-4) and α 4 β 7 (LPAM-1). The 51-10C9 monoclonal antibody inhibits the in vitro binding of lymphocytes and monocytes to VCAM-1 on stimulated endothelium.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
- Excitation Source
- Violet 405 nm
- Excitation Max
- 405 nm
- Emission Max
- 510 nm
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|349202||Lysing Solution 10X Concentrate IVD||100||
|564219||Human BD Fc Block™ RUO||50 mg||
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
|563794||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||100 Tests||
|555899||Lysing Buffer RUO||100 mL||
|562946||BV510 Mouse IgG1, k Isotype Control RUO||50 µg||
Preparation and Storage
- This antibody was developed for use in flow cytometry.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Researchers should determine the optimal concentration of this reagent for their individual applications.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Violet 510 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes (including BD OptiBuild Brilliant reagents) are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794).
NEW SHOPPING LIST