BUV737 Mouse Anti-Human CD38 Clone HB7 (RUO)
- BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name
- T10; ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1; Cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1; OKT10
- Vol. Per Test
- 5 µl
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Human BJAB B cell line
- Workshop No.
- III B918
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 100 Tests
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The HB7 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD38. CD38 is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein of 45 kDa with a protein core of 35 kDa. The CD38 antigen is expressed on essentially all pre-B lymphocytes, plasma cells, and thymocytes. It is also present on activated T lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) lymphocytes, myeloblasts, and erythroblasts. The antigen is expressed during the early stages of T- and B-lymphocyte differentiation, is lost during the intermediate stages of maturation, and then reappears during the final stages of maturation. The CD38 antigen is expressed on 90% of CD34+ cells, and is not expressed on pluripotent stem cells. Coexpression of CD38 antigen on CD34+ cells indicates lineage commitment of those cells. CD38 is a counter-receptor of CD31. It is also expressed in T- and B-acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), Burkitt's lymphoma, multiple myeloma, acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BUV737 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Ultraviolet family of dyes. This dye is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BUV395 with an Ex Max of 348-nm and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 737-nm. BD Horizon Brilliant BUV737 can be excited by the ultraviolet laser (355 nm) and detected with a 740/35 filter. Due to the excitation of the acceptor dye by other laser lines, there may be significant spillover into channels detecting Alexa Fluor® 700-like dyes (eg, 712/20-nm filter).
Due to spectral differences between labeled cells and beads, using BD™ CompBeads can result in incorrect spillover values when used with BD Horizon BUV737 reagents. Therefore, the use of BD CompBeads or BD CompBeads Plus to determine spillover values for these reagents is not recommended. Different BUV737 reagents (e.g., CD4 vs. CD45) can have slightly different fluorescence spillover therefore, it may also be necessary to use clone specific compensation controls when using these reagents.
- Excitation Source
- Ultraviolet 355 nm
- Excitation Max
- 348 nm
- Emission Max
- 737 nm
BUV737 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines BD Horizon BUV395 and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 737 nm. Due to the excitation of the acceptor dye by other laser lines, there may be significant spillover in to channels detecting Alexa Fluor® 700 like dyes (for example, 712/20-nm filter). BUV737 has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences for instruments equipped with a 355-nm UV laser.
Suggested Companion Products
|563794||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||100 Tests||
|564299||BUV737 Mouse IgG1, κ Isotype Control RUO||50 µg||
|349202||Lysing Solution 10X Concentrate IVD||100||
|555899||Lysing Buffer RUO||100 mL||
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
NEW SHOPPING LIST