BUV737 Mouse Anti-Human CD10 Clone HI10a (RUO)
- BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name
- MME; CALLA; EPN; NEP; neprilysin; SFE; atriopeptidase; enkephalinase
- Vol. Per Test
- 5 µl
- Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Acute CALLA Leukemia Blast Cells
- Workshop No.
- V CD10.7
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 100 Tests
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The HI10a monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD10 which is also known as Neutral endopeptidase (NEP), Enkephalinase, Atriopeptidase, and Neprilysin. CD10 is encoded by MME (membrane metallo-endopeptidase). CD10 is a 100 kDa type II transmembrane glycoprotein that has neutral endopeptidase activity and is otherwise known as the Common Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Antigen (CALLA). CD10 is expressed on a wide variety of normal and neoplastic cell types. Normal cells expressing CD10 include granulocytes, bone marrow stromal cells, a subset of B-cell progenitors, germinal center B cells and fibroblasts. This cell surface metalloendopeptidase inactivates a number of signaling molecules and serves as a major regulator in the nervous, immune and other systems.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BUV737 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Ultraviolet family of dyes. This dye is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BUV395 with an Ex Max of 348-nm and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 737-nm. BD Horizon Brilliant BUV737 can be excited by the ultraviolet laser (355 nm) and detected with a 740/35 filter. Due to the excitation of the acceptor dye by other laser lines, there may be significant spillover into channels detecting Alexa Fluor® 700-like dyes (e.g., 712/20-nm filter).
Due to spectral differences between labeled cells and beads, using BD™ CompBeads can result in incorrect spillover values when used with BD Horizon BUV737 reagents. Therefore, the use of BD CompBeads or BD CompBeads Plus to determine spillover values for these reagents is not recommended. Different BUV737 reagents (e.g., CD4 vs. CD45) can have slightly different fluorescence spillover therefore, it may also be necessary to use clone specific compensation controls when using these reagents.
- Excitation Source
- Ultraviolet 355 nm
- Excitation Max
- 348 nm
- Emission Max
- 737 nm
BUV737 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines BD Horizon BUV395 and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 737 nm. Due to the excitation of the acceptor dye by other laser lines, there may be significant spillover in to channels detecting Alexa Fluor® 700 like dyes (for example, 712/20-nm filter). BUV737 has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences for instruments equipped with a 355-nm UV laser.
Suggested Companion Products
|564299||BUV737 Mouse IgG1, κ Isotype Control RUO||50 µg||
|563794||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||100 Tests||
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
NEW SHOPPING LIST