BUV395 Mouse Anti-Human CD146 Clone P1H12 (RUO)
- BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name
- MCAM; MELCAM; MUC18; Gicerin; Melanoma cell adhesion molecule
- Vol. Per Test
- 5 µl
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Human Umbilical Vein Cells
- Workshop No.
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The P1H12 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD146. CD146 is a 118 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein also known as MCAM, MUC18, or Mel-CAM. CD146 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed by angioblasts and mesenchymal stems cells and is strongly expressed by blood vessel endothelium and smooth muscle. CD146 is also expressed by melanoma cells, intermediate trophoblasts and a subpopulation of activated T cells. The P1H12 monoclonal antibody has been reported to block endothelial cell adhesion that is observed very early in embryogenesis. It can be useful in the study of embryologic vasculogenesis. This antibody is suitable for immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections, immunoprecipitation and ELISA.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BUV395 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Ultraviolet family of dyes. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors. With an Ex Max at 348 nm and an Em Max at 395 nm, BD Horizon BUV395 can be excited with a 355 nm laser and detected with a 379/28 filter.
- Excitation Source
- Ultraviolet 355 nm
- Excitation Max
- 348 nm
- Emission Max
- 395 nm
BUV395 is a UV-excitable dye that has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 348 nm and emission max of 395 nm, BUV395 can be excited by the 355-nm laser and detected in a 379/28 filter. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors.
Suggested Companion Products
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
|563547||BUV395 Mouse IgG1, k Isotype Control RUO||50 µg||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
NEW SHOPPING LIST