Purified Mouse Anti-R-Cadherin Clone 48/R-Cadherin (RUO)
- BD Transduction Laboratories™
- 250 µg/ml
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Rat (QC Testing) Mouse (Tested in Development)
- Western blot (Routinely Tested)
Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry (Not Recommended)
- Mouse R-Cadherin aa. 22-201
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, glycerol, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 50 µg
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
R-Cadherin was first isolated from chicken retina, but was subsequently shown to be present and highly conserved in a variety of tissues from several different species. A 913 amino acid polypeptide, R-Cadherin is highly homologous to Cadherin-4, but is most closely related to another family member, N-Cadherin. In experiments using chimeric L cells expressing chicken or mouse Cadherins, those cells expressing mouse or chicken R-Cadherin were able to aggregate with each other as well as with cells expressing N-Cadherin. However, there was no aggregation of R-Cadherin expressing cells, with P- or E-Cadherin expressing cells. This suggests that the roles of specific cadherins are conserved among types in the determination of heterogenous cell segregation and distribution during tissue morphogenesis and maintenance.
Suggested Companion Products
|611463||Rat Cerebrum Lysate RUO||500 µg||
|554002||HRP Goat Anti-Mouse Ig RUO||1 mL||
Preparation and Storage
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
Western blot: Please refer to http://www.bdbiosciences.com/support/resources/cell_biology/index.jsp
NEW SHOPPING LIST