BD ACCURI C6 PLUS
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- BD Horizon™ BB515 (ex 490 nm/em 515 nm)
- PerCP (ex 482 nm/em 678 nm)
- PerCP-Cy™5.5 (ex 482 nm/em 695 nm)
- FITC (ex 494 nm/em 519 nm)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 (ex 495 nm/em 519 nm)
- PE (ex 496 nm/em 578 nm)
- PE-Cy™7 (ex 496 nm/em 785 nm)
Red Laser (640 nm)
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Cy™ is a trademark of GE Healthcare. Cy™ dyes are subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare and Carnegie Mellon University, and are made and sold under license from GE Healthcare only for research and in vitro diagnostic use. Any other use requires a commercial sublicense from GE Healthcare, 800 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1327, USA.
All reagents and kits are compatible with both the BD Accuri C6 Plus and BD Accuri C6 flow cytometer systems. Platforms referred to as "BD Accuri" represent both the BD Accuri C6 Plus and BD Accuri C6. Data was generated on either the BD Accuri C6 Plus or the BD Accuri C6 as indicated in figure legends.