BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD9 Clone M-L13 (RUO)
- BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name
- CD9 antigen (p24); 5H9; BA2; BTCC-1; DRAP-27; GIG2; MIC3; MRP-1; TSPAN29
- Vol. Per Test
- 5 µl
- Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Human C-ALL Cells
- Workshop No.
- III 617
- Entrez Gene ID
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 100 Tests
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The M-L13 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to a 24 kDa type III transmembrane protein that is expressed on platelets, pre-B cells, monocytes, endothelial and epithelial cells. CD9 belongs to a family of membrane proteins called tetraspanins that transverse the membrane four times. CD9 is weakly expressed on resting mature B cells. M-L13 induces platelet aggregation and activation. This antibody is also suitable for staining acetone-fixed, frozen tissue sections.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
- Excitation Source
- Violet 405 nm
- Excitation Max
- 405 nm
- Emission Max
- 510 nm
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|562946||BV510 Mouse IgG1, k Isotype Control RUO||50 µg||
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
|563794||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||100 Tests||
|566349||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||1000 Tests||
|566385||Brilliant Stain Buffer Plus RUO||1000 Tests||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Violet 510 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes (including BD Optibuild Brilliant reagents) are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794/566349) or the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer Plus (Cat. No. 566385).
NEW SHOPPING LIST