Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD49e
Clone VC5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Integrin α5 chain
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Pig (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. VI A091
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Reacts with the α5 integrin, a dimer of 135/25 kDa, that associates with β1 integrin (CD29) to form VLA-5, a well-established fibronectin receptor that is expressed on many cell types, including fibroblasts, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, platelets, peripheral T cells, the myeloid cell line U937, K562 and some melanoma cell lines. This clone does not inhibit α5β1/ligand binding.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.