Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD49e Clone VC5 (RUO)
- BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name
- Integrin α5 chain
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing) Pig (Tested in Development)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No.
- VI A091
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 0.1 mg
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
Reacts with the α5 integrin, a dimer of 135/25 kDa, that associates with β1 integrin (CD29) to form VLA-5, a well-established fibronectin receptor that is expressed on many cell types, including fibroblasts, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, platelets, peripheral T cells, the myeloid cell line U937, K562 and some melanoma cell lines. This clone does not inhibit α5β1/ligand binding.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
|555746||Purified Mouse IgG1, κ Isotype Control RUO||0.1 mg||
|555988||FITC Goat Anti-Mouse IgG/IgM Polyclonal RUO||0.5 mg||
Preparation and Storage
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
NEW SHOPPING LIST