BUV395 Mouse Anti-Human CD105 Clone 266 (RUO)
- BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name
- Endoglin; ENG; END; HHT1; ORW; ORW1
- Vol. Per Test
- 5 µl
- Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The 266 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD105. CD105 presents an integral membrane homodimer protein with subunits of 95 kDa found on vascular endothelial cells and syncytiotrophoblasts of placenta. CD105 is weakly expressed on stromal fibroblasts. It is also expressed on U937 cells, activated macrophages, and mesenchymal stem cells. CD105 is a component of the TGF-β receptor system in human umbilical vein endothelial cells and binds TGF-β1 and TGF-β3 with high affinity but does not bind toTGF-β2. Expression of CD105 is increased on activated endothelium in tissues undergoing angiogenesis, such as in tumors, or in cases of wound healing or dermal inflammation.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BUV395 which has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as an optimal dye for use on a 355 nm laser equipped instrument. With an Ex Max at 348 nmand an Em Max at 395 nm, this dye has virtually no spillover into any other detector. BD Horizon™ BUV395 can be excited with a 355 nm laser and detected with a 379/28 filter.
- Excitation Source
- Ultraviolet 355 nm
- Excitation Max
- 348 nm
- Emission Max
- 395 nm
BUV395 is a UV-excitable dye that has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 348 nm and emission max of 395 nm, BUV395 can be excited by the 355-nm laser and detected in a 379/28 filter. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors.
Suggested Companion Products
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
|563547||BUV395 Mouse IgG1, k Isotype Control RUO||50 µg||
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|565986||BUV395 Mouse Anti-Human CD105 266 RUO||25 Tests||
|563794||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||100 Tests||
|566349||Brilliant Stain Buffer RUO||1000 Tests||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Ultraviolet 395 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794/566349).
NEW SHOPPING LIST