Oligo Rat Anti-Mouse CD21/CD35
Clone 7G6 (RUO)
- Brand BD™ AbSeq
- Alternative Name CR2/CR1
- Entrez Gene ID 12902
- Vol. Per Test 2 µl
- Isotype Rat SD, also known as Sprague-Dawley (outbred) IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (Tested in Development)
Single Cell 3' Sequencing (Qualified)
- Barcode Sequence AAAGGGTCGCTAGTTACGTTGAGGTGAGAATATGTC
- Sequence ID AMM2052
- Immunogen Purified Mouse CR1
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 7G6 antibody recognizes an epitope shared by 145-150-kDa and 190-kDa complement receptor proteins, originally designated CR2 (CD21) and CR1 (CD35), respectively. In the mouse, CD21 and CD35 are expressed on the majority of peripheral B lymphocytes, on the majority of resident peritoneal macrophages and mast cells, on peripheral blood granulocytes after treatment with N-formyl-Met-Leu-Phe, and on follicular dendritic cells, but not on thymocytes, T cells, erythrocytes, or platelets. CD21 is a ligand-binding component of the CD19/CD21/CD81 signal-transduction complex associated with the antigen receptor on B lymphocytes. CD21/CD35 also co-localizes with CD19 on the surface of peritoneal mast cells. Cr2null mice display impaired inflammatory and humoral immune responses in vivo. The 7G6 mAb has been reported to inhibit rosette formation by C3d-bearing sheep erythrocytes, to block the complement dependent trapping of immune complexes by follicular dendritic cells, and to down-regulate mouse CD21/CD35 expression upon in vivo application, thus inhibiting primary antibody responses to immunization. Co-stimulation of B-cell differentiation via Sepharose-coupled 7G6 antibody has also been observed. The 7G6 mAb recognizes an epitope on CD35 distinct from the epitope recognized by anti-mouse CD35, clone 8C12, and it does not block binding of 8C12 mAb to mouse CD35.
The antibody was conjugated to an oligonucleotide that contains an antibody clone-specific barcode (ABC) flanked by a poly-A tail on the 3' end and a PCR handle (PCR primer binding site) on the 5' end. The ABC for this antibody was designed to be used with other BD AbSeq oligonucleotides conjugated to other antibodies. All AbSeq ABC sequences were selected in silico to be unique from human and mouse genomes, have low predicted secondary structure, and have high Hamming distance within the BD AbSeq portfolio, to allow for sequencing error correction and unique mapping. The poly-A tail of the oligonucleotide allows the ABC to be captured by the BD Rhapsody™ system. The 5' PCR handle allows for efficient sequencing library generation for Illumina sequencing platforms.
NOTE: The BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System must be used with the BD Rhapsody Express Instrument.
- Format Antibody-Oligo
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography and conjugated to BD AbSeq oligonucleotide under optimal conditions.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended volume per test. Typical use is 2 µl for 1 × 10^6 cells in a 200-µl staining reaction.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Please refer to bd.com/genomics-resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- This product is covered by one or more of the following patents: US 8,835,358; US 9,290,808; US 9,290,809; US 9,315,857; US 9,567,645; US 9,567,646; US 9,598,736; US 9,708,659; and US 9,816,137. This product, and only in the amount purchased by buyer, may be used solely for buyer’s own internal research, in a manner consistent with the accompanying product literature. No other right to use, sell or otherwise transfer (a) this product, or (b) its components is hereby granted expressly, by implication or by estoppel. Diagnostic uses require a separate license.
- Illumina is a trademark of Illumina, Inc.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
Put all BD AbSeq Reagents to be pooled into a Latch Rack for 500 µL Tubes (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4900). Arrange the tubes so that they can be easily uncapped and re-capped with an 8-Channel Screw Cap Tube Capper (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4105MAT) and the reagents aliquoted with a multi-channel pipette.
BD AbSeq tubes should be centrifuged for ≥ 30 seconds at 400 × g to ensure removal of any content in the cap/tube threads prior to the first opening.