Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD3 Clone SP34-2 (RUO)
- BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name
- CD3E; CD3-epsilon; T3E; TCRE
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Mouse BALB/c IgG1, λ
- Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Purified Human CD3ε Protein
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
Clone SP34-2 is a mouse IgG1 isotype monoclonal antibody, descendant of SP34 (mouse IgG3), with the same specificity and reactivity pattern as the parent clone. It cross-reacts with a major subset of peripheral blood lymphocytes, but not monocytes or granulocytes, of baboon, and rhesus, cynomolgus, and pigtail macaque monkeys. The distribution on lymphocytes is similar to that observed with normal human donor lymphocytes with the majority of CD3-positive cells being negative when dual stained with antibodies to B or NK cells markers. SP34-2 is also capable of inducing cell proliferation on both human and non-human primate PBMC.
Suggested Companion Products
|556648||Purified Mouse IgG1 κ Isotype Control RUO||0.1 mg|
|555988||FITC Goat Anti-Mouse IgG/IgM Polyclonal RUO||0.5 mg|
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL|
|555899||Lysing Buffer RUO||100 mL|
Preparation and Storage
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
Clone SP34-2 is routinely tested using Cat. No 556648 Purified Mouse IgG1 κ , clone MOPC-21, as the isotype control. Alternate isotype controls specific for the lambda light chain, such as clones S1-68.1 (Cat No. 553452) and A111-3 (Cat. No. 553485), are not routinely tested for flow cytometry application. Investigators are encouraged to validate the alternative clones for the desired applications.
New Shopping List